The Hispanic Millennial Project is a joint research study developed by cross-cultural advertising agency Sensis and market research firm ThinkNow Research.
This study on Attitudes towards Health and Wellbeing captures five key themes about Hispanic Millennials:
- 1. They have sophisticated Health Attitudes
- 2. They are engaged in Healthy Lifestyles
- 3. They embrace technology
- 4. They send conflicting messages regarding diet
- 5. They are widely insured, but not apt to visit doctors
Learn more from our report below.