Our report explores the impact of culture on the Millennial consumption of media, technology, and entertainment, with a focus on African-American Millennials. The study contents include the following:
- Who are more likely to watch TV, stay informed on celebrity gossip, or use movie applications via mobile devices
- The variety of tasks Millennial groups use their smart phones for
- Use & average time spent on Social Media
- Social Media influence on Content
- Who are more likely to stream TV programming & most visited online platforms
- Who is more intrested in gaming & who is likely to watch other play online
- and more...