Hispanic Online Copy TestingWe’ve applied our years of quantitative concept & copy testing experience towards the creation of a methodology that works with online Hispanic consumers.
Our online copy test is administered in-home, drawing respondents from our nationally-representative DigayGane.com online panel.
The methodology provides results for Test vs. Control & Test vs. Norms.
Hispanic Online Copy Testing Key Measures
The key measures of our Hispanic copy testing services include:
- Ad Recall: Measured using a clutter reel containing the test ad and four filler ads. The test ad is rotated between the 2nd and 4th position on the reel to avoid position bias.
- Persuasiveness: Assessed through the measurement of the commercial’s effect on aided and unaided purchase intent using a five-point purchase intent question.
- Brand Perceptions: Measured with closed-ended brand attribute ratings.
- Commercial Ratings: Measured with closed-ended likes, dislikes and commercial attribute ratings.
- Memorability & Brand Linkage: Measured with closed-ended advertiser probes.
Open-ended Communication measures probing Main Idea and Content Recall can be included as well.